0 votes

Is there a way to select 365 components more granular than simply enable/disable 365?

For example we want to license Office ProPlus and Skype for Business which can be done through the portal, but Adaxes only seems to allow you to enable/disabled the entire E3 plan.

by (240 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way for Adaxes to use a user's Microsoft 365 profile pictures instead of having to select a file on a per user basis?

asked Feb 1 by keneth.figueroa (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, We have a scenario in which our E3, windows 10/11 licenses, Exchange Online, etc are assigned by various security groups. We do however assign certain licenses, Power ... changed so that we can pick which licenses not to attempt to revoke? Thanks, Gareth

asked Feb 2, 2023 by gareth.aylward (180 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Quick question If I have a OU structure that looks like this: companyA\Windows10\1703 companyA\Windows10\1803 companyB\Windows10\1703 companyA\Windows10\1803 And I wanted ... could use the %adm-ParentDN% template for this? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

asked Aug 10, 2018 by pafa (500 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi Are there any plans to allow the creation of approval requests via PowerShell? My client has a requirement to allow staff to request new Teams, but the Team needs to ... could be a balance of both automated approval emails and not as required. Thanks Matt

asked Oct 12, 2023 by chappers77 (2.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Using this built in function: There is no option to change the domain on the user account, however this is not the domain we use for UPN. However after creating a user, you can change it but trying to avoid going back into the object.

asked Apr 14, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users