0 votes

Running 2014.1 here.

Is it possible to expose Exchange "CustomAttributes" (may actually be called "ExtensionAttribute" with Ex2013) for viewing / editing via the Web Interface?

I can use the Adaxes Console, and under Exchange Properties for an object (user or mail-enabled group), there's a button for Custom Attributes, but there does not seem to be a way to access these properties on the Admin web interface.

[edit]

Nevermind, solved it myself. I had to get into the Forms & Views section of the web interface, and then manually add "extensionAttribute#" for each attribute I want to view / edit.

by (260 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi everyone! I have a problem granting permission to edit group members using the web interface. Somewhere something is missing but I don't see it. I have three ... in the web interface config for the necessary options to become available? Thanks for reading!

asked Sep 9, 2020 by EirĂ­kr (120 points)
0 votes
0 answers

We would like users to be able to add their mobile number and carrier information from within the web console. Preferably, they would enter their mobile number in a ... ". This address would then be written to an extensionAttribute field in Active Directory.

asked Mar 2, 2016 by Kikaida (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I'm evaluating the use of Adaxes at my organization, where on a weekly basis we have users changing positions, and require (among other things that Adaxes appears to be capable ... are destined to go to, and a date for this action to happen on? Thanks!

asked Dec 2, 2015 by jduketow (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to create user accounts in bulk via the web interface? Account operators will only have access through the web interface, so this is important.

asked Sep 8, 2011 by abdutal (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I would like to set the Hire Date of a user to the CustomAttributeDate2. Using your script to create users from a csv file. I have tried "Hire Date" = " ... for me to get that data into the customAttribute in adaxes? Add something to the script.

asked Jan 10, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,991 users