0 votes

Hello,

With Adaxes, is it possible to view items in the AD Deleted Items container and then recover them?

Thanks.

by (710 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Update 2018

Starting with Adaxes 2018.2 it is possible to search among deleted objects and restore them. For details, have a look at the following tutorial: https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_ActiveDirectoryManagement_RestoreDeletedObjects.htm.

Original

Hello,

No, currently it isn't possible. We have such a feature in the product backlog, but we don't have exact plans for it yet.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Any idea what LDAP search filter I should be using to get a list of Deleted Objects (may be just user objects) from Active Directory's Recycle Bin. I was ... =test,DC=lab,DC=local" -ldapFilter:"(msDs-lastKnownRDN=*)" -IncludeDeletedObjects -Properties *

asked Oct 27, 2016 by Brajesh (460 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are in the process of updating our Active Directory Domain Controllers to server 2022 and the Domain/Forest function level. Our concern is that we still have Adaxes ... version of Windows server for our DCs and the Domain/Forest function level of 2016?

asked Oct 11, 2023 by sphoeinix (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi we are trying to add users to a group based on the values of their "Office" and "Description" attributes within Active Directory. We have populated the below ... $Context.LogMessage("No matching criteria found for User $($Context.TargetObject.Name).") }

asked Sep 18, 2023 by Loopy8822 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We manage employee user accounts in our on-premise Active Directory and synchronize them to Azure Active Directory using Azure AD Connect. We'd like to be able to generate ... if this is possible so we can easily identify user accounts that are truly inactive.

asked May 9, 2023 by RickWaukCo (320 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I want to make a custom field in which you can select a person from the active directory, is this possible? For example, as in the field manager

asked Nov 18, 2022 by Alvares (100 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,776 comments
544,976 users