0 votes

Is there a way to use ADFS to Auto Log In users?

by (590 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

Currently, auto-login to Adaxes Web Interface via ADFS is not supported, but that's a good point. We've added an item to our TODO list for this purpose and will be investigating on whether we can implement such functionality in one of our future releases.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Is there any update to the TODO for this for autologon or general integration with federated logons?

I'm not implying this is a huge priority but inquiring. It could be very helpful but one could argue not having ADFS autologon is a blessing. ;-)

Thanks

Hello,

For the next release, we are planning 2014.2 Features / Release Date that will require deep changes in Adaxes code and will take quite a lot of time to accomplish. For this purpose, we didn't yet make any research on implementing other features, such as, for example, support for ADFS SSO. However, we have the feature on our Product Backlog and we'll keep it in mind when making decisions on new functionality.

Hi

Could you please tell if there was any update on this feature.

Best regards,
V.

Hello,

No, there are no updates at the moment.

Hi Adaxes.

I thought I'd bump up this thread.

What's the latest on ADFS integration?

Cheers.

Hello Denys,

SAML single sign on via ADFS will be supported in the next release of Adaxes. The release will be available next week.

Wow, that's great news. We look forward to test it!

Hello Denys,

Adaxes 2019.1 which supports SAML single sign on is now available. You can download it here.

What's New | Upgrade Instructions

For information on how to enable SAML authentication in Adaxes Web Interface and configure ADFS to communicate with Adaxes, have a look at the following tutorial: https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_WebInt ... SignOn.htm.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We are in the process of updating our Active Directory Domain Controllers to server 2022 and the Domain/Forest function level. Our concern is that we still have Adaxes ... version of Windows server for our DCs and the Domain/Forest function level of 2016?

asked Oct 11, 2023 by sphoeinix (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi we are trying to add users to a group based on the values of their "Office" and "Description" attributes within Active Directory. We have populated the below ... $Context.LogMessage("No matching criteria found for User $($Context.TargetObject.Name).") }

asked Sep 18, 2023 by Loopy8822 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We manage employee user accounts in our on-premise Active Directory and synchronize them to Azure Active Directory using Azure AD Connect. We'd like to be able to generate ... if this is possible so we can easily identify user accounts that are truly inactive.

asked May 9, 2023 by RickWaukCo (320 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I want to make a custom field in which you can select a person from the active directory, is this possible? For example, as in the field manager

asked Nov 18, 2022 by Alvares (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am working with Adaxes for the first time. Looking to set up the service account so it can actually make changes to AD not just to register the Adaxes Service. I would rather ... the Adaxes service. What I am unable to do is have adaxes make changes to AD.

asked Sep 21, 2022 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,047 users