0 votes

Hello @All,

I'm working on serveral scheduled tasks and business rules.
I have a custom database connection (MySQL) with username and password in the script/scheduled task.

My question:
Is this possible that I define a systemwide variable for the username and password, so I can reuse it in the script/scheduled tasks?

Has anyone a hint about that?
Arne

by (360 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)

Hello Arne,

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to have a global variable that will be used in multiple scripts.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi there, we have some custom commands that need the enter-pssession with -sshtransport which is only available in PWSH7. Is it supported to install powershell7 right on the adaxes server? Kind regards, Constantin

asked Mar 3, 2022 by Constey (190 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello We are currently using IBM Identity Manger, but it's very expensive solution and really an overkill compared to our needs. Wonder if any have experience replacing a "real" IDM system with Adaxes ?

asked Jun 11, 2015 by Boxx.dk (2.6k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Occationally Service Desk staff need to clear a DNS record when a desktop has been reimaged but is keeping the same name as loses the ability to manage its original DNS ... running in ADAXES. Can I just install the applet on the ADAXES server using powershell?

asked Jan 17, 2023 by stevehalvorson (110 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I am trying to work out a method to create Drop-Down lists to select printers and printer properties. Using PowerShell I can extract a list of printers and printer properties to either ... or CSV file for my drop-down lists. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks

asked Sep 17, 2019 by Fixxer (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, We have a problem with the way Adaxes detects % as variables in all PowerShell scripts. We are configuring a HTML email template for all out going emails from the system ... this is a start of a variable. Is there anyway around this? Regards, ice-dog

asked Feb 22, 2019 by ice-dog (170 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,060 users