0 votes

Hello,

I'm unable to get the Adaxes Service to uninstall. I see this error on the step "Unregistering Adaxes Service"

I've tried restarting the Adaxes service and clicking retry but I get the same error. Are there any instructions for cleanly removing the service? I searched the site and the forums but came up with nothing.

by (810 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

When I start the installation process on the the Adaxes server I get this: So I have to uninstall Adaxes (old version) to install the new? Why wouldn't this be an in ... to do this everytime a new version comes out? Am I starting the process off incorrectly?

asked Jan 2, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Greetings! I have an eval license that expired, and was given a new one to continue the evaluation. I'm following this doc: http://adaxes.com/help/ActivateLicenseKey/ ... license and get me back on track to activate the new evall license? Thanks, Steve

asked Apr 16, 2021 by SIRI-Steele (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, We are currently allowing users to submit requests for new user accounts within the domain. By default, the logon name is being formatted as %firstname%.%lastname% However this ... pre-Windows-2000 user logon name. Is there a way to work around this?

asked Dec 11, 2020 by sirslimjim (480 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hey Guys We have some issues with new meeting rooms that we have created. Previously we used to have on-premise exchange but switched to office365. Before doing ... OU but the interface are different. under exchange properties they are different aswell.

asked Sep 18, 2019 by seanr (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Our organisation is planning to use Adexes for user creation and modification including helpdesk password resets. However, we also have an AAD with federated authentication back to ... Adexes and am wondering if this could cause any issues? Many thanks, Bernie

asked Aug 11, 2019 by Bernie (310 points)
3,347 questions
3,047 answers
7,786 comments
545,034 users