0 votes

Anybody here / Jest tu ktoś :D

by (510 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

In this account's signature, you can find links to our accounts in social networks. There, you'll be able to find many people who'd be glad to talk about Adaxes :)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

When I create a user from adaxes I also want it to be added to MS Teams groups. At this moment i create the account in adaxes after that i need to add this user in all groups that we have in MS Teams so i what to automate this when i create a new usuer.

asked Mar 29, 2022 by abisaigomezm (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have setup a form to allow HR to edit some details on AD accounts. Currently the scope is limted to only AD object under one pre-chosen OU. The other option is an ldap filter. How can I allow this action to display user accounts from two seperate OU

asked Nov 18, 2019 by ice-dog (170 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I use a script to place user accounts in a Adaxes unmanaged state. Recently we need some of those user accounts to be reverted back to a managed state. Is there a way I can enable them again through Adaxes?

asked Jan 21, 2015 by addaxjo (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'd like some help with a script to revoke a users rights to a shared mailbox upon being removed from a security group. I already have the reverse, a script that adds users to a shared mailbox, if they are a member of a group, now I just need the reverse.

asked Mar 20 by dominik.stawny (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

hello i'm new with Adaxes i'm try to creat schuadle task to import a spefice user list by thier username id after that just update City for them by bulk updating . kinly advise

asked Aug 29, 2023 by sudox (20 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,061 users