0 votes

Hey,

We've ran into a few issues recently where we ran out of Office Licenses without our knowledge and when that happens it causes a lot of our automation around this process to fail....big mess.

I'm looking for a way to generate an email to a few individuals if this happens in the future? I couldn't find where this has been discussed previously so I'm starting a new thread. I could see using this for other tasks of ours also, so is that something we can easily configure on our scheduled tasks?

Thank you,

Ben

by (490 points)

Just to put a little more context behind this request....for a particular task, when we receive the Red Explanation Mark (see attachment), can we get alerted. Thanks!

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Ben,

In our Script Repository, we have 2 scripts that will help you dealing with the issue:

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, from the GUI, scheduling is only possible on complete hours. How can I change start time to 02:05? regards Helmut

asked Dec 2, 2021 by a423385 (510 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I would like to backup Adaxes on a regular basis with a powershell script. I have a script that works well but I need to run it as a Scheduled Task. During ... started. What additional permissions would I need to give the service account to perform a backup?

asked Jul 24, 2020 by ComputerHabit (790 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to get an email notification if a scheduled task fails to run, or if 1 step in the task failed? I have a scheduled task that goes through a few steps ... part was failing to send, is it possible to get an email notification if this happens?

asked Apr 30, 2018 by ScottGriff (400 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hello! I've run into this problem before with the windows task scheduler. It looks like there's no way in the interface to target a specific day in the month aside from ... of the month and output $True so I can use it to trigger an email notification?

asked Nov 10, 2015 by drew.tittle (810 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hallo everyone, I'm new to this Forum and I hope that someone can help me. My Environment: - Adaxes Backend Service and Web Frontend running on different mashines. - The backend ... I change the scope of objects :?: Question: Can someone help me? Thanks a lot.

asked Apr 28, 2015 by ATiedemann (360 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users