0 votes

I want to modify multiple user account descriptions.

I can't seem to do this by default.

I've read in the FAQ that I can right click objects and select properties, but when I right click I only get the web browser context menu (ie: Open in new Tab... etc..).

There are some options in the table above that says "On Selection: Move, Reset Password, etc..." but nothing that lets me modify account properties.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

by (130 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

Take a look at our reply to your request in Bulk modify custom sAMAccountName. The instructions that we provided for the sAMAccountName attribute are also applicable to descriptions.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Ver 2014.1 I'm working with a large amount of users and would like to change these properties in bulk: "User must change password at next login" "Password never expires" I cannot find a way to do this in the web console. Is this possible?

asked Sep 22, 2014 by jstinson83 (130 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I would like to add a prefix to all user sAMAccountName For example, if the user's logon name is jsmith and their current sAMAccountName is jsmith, I want to change the sAMAccountName to abc_jsmith. How can I do this for all users in bulk? Thanks.

asked Jul 3, 2014 by jstinson83 (130 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I am looking to be able to bulk delete users. something similar to the bulk user provisioning that's available. any help with this would be great if I don't have to write a script which is what I am in the process of doing it.

asked Jul 5, 2019 by jacobantaya911 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello Everyone, I have a few questions surrounding your bulk user creation offering via a CSV found here http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_ActiveD ... SVFile.htm Will our "After creating ... lot of use out of this feature if it's added in a future enhancement.

asked Jul 26, 2017 by Ben.Burrell (490 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hell I am following the steps from here: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_ActiveD ... SVFile.htm. But when I try to login to any of the users I have created AD says the ... csv file settings. Any ideas on why am unable to login to any of the accounts? Thanks

asked Jun 21, 2016 by 7efd721c8b (420 points)
3,326 questions
3,025 answers
7,724 comments
544,676 users