0 votes

Hell I am following the steps from here: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_ActiveD ... SVFile.htm. But when I try to login to any of the users I have created AD says the password is wrong. I tried to reset the password and still I am unable to login to any of the bulk accounts I created. I have attached a photo of my csv file settings. Any ideas on why am unable to login to any of the accounts? Thanks

by (420 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

How to create a user login history report?

asked Nov 1, 2022 by kherrera44 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

When I tried to login to web interface configurator it ask the username to be UPN (username@domain.com). If I just type SAM (username) it gave warning that username is not valid. Can we enable just to use username ?

asked Nov 22, 2021 by fachmi (170 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I keep getting this error message when I try to create an account via the admin page Access is denied. (Server: domain.local) I am assuming this has to do with the ... I looked at the logs and it says the same error above. Im a bit lost now.

asked Mar 25, 2022 by LEGIT1 (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I would need to set a random plaintext in the header of the login page of one of the contexts (via custom HTML). This plaintext must be aligned with a ... . This would serve as a pseudo verification code for entering in the console. Thanks, Daniele

asked May 26, 2020 by dmaggiolo (20 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I am looking to be able to bulk delete users. something similar to the bulk user provisioning that's available. any help with this would be great if I don't have to write a script which is what I am in the process of doing it.

asked Jul 5, 2019 by jacobantaya911 (20 points)
3,347 questions
3,048 answers
7,787 comments
545,035 users