0 votes

Is there a way to change the icons for actions that you've put on the home page actions? I know that if I use a custom command and I've set the icon it will use that icon, but is there a way to change it for other actions that are just using forms? Right now all of them use the blue box with a right pointing arrow for their icon.

Thanks!

by (520 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

Currently this functionality is not available, but we are planning to implement it in one of the versions to be released in 2013.

Was this implemented? I am running Adaxes 2015 v3.7.12710.0 and do not see any way to change the icons.

Hello,

No, not yet. We are developing a new Web Interface based on a completely new Web interface engine, and we decided to postpone this feature until the new Web interface engine is available.

Hi!
Any updates on this topic? :)

Hello,
Yes, starting from Adaxes 2018.1, you can specify different icons for actions. For details, have a look at the following tutorial: https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_WebInt ... escription.

But is there any way to add own, not select from the available set?

Hello Dmytro,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility. However, thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it for future releases of Adaxes.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We have some accounts that we would like to prevent from changing their password on login when it is expired. This is because we have saml setup on individual interface pages ... of a loophole for us as we require dual factor and use saml to accomplish this.

asked Oct 26, 2021 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi, how can I change Help Desk to something a little more specific like "Onboarding Portal"? Or a bit more catchy that our HR will like rather then see Help Desk in the left hand corner.

asked Oct 9, 2019 by 6FigureMission (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

After upgrading to 2018.1 I'm getting an error of "Your password must be changed before you can log in. The Change Password operation is disabled in the Web Interface." when ... my password. I cannot find the setting to enable this. Has anyone else seen this?

asked Jun 28, 2018 by jake_h (300 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hello, I want to give the ability for the Help Desk to add a new IE trusted site. I did a Custom Commands that works well. $scriptBlock = Powershell { Import-Module Adaxes Import ... ( $Zone). The GPO name ($GPOName)will never change. It is possible to do it?

asked May 31, 2016 by tentaal (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to change the default domain on the User Logon Name field, in the Create User Web Interface screen? Similarly, is it possible to change the User Logon Name (pre-Windows 2000) prefix?

asked Apr 15, 2014 by sdavidson (730 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,679 users