0 votes

Hi

Is it possible to create a 100% custom form to extend Adaxes functionality further?

For example, my company has a number of agencies whose data is currently in a big mess.
I'm starting a project to split the data per agency and as part of this I'm going to lock down access.
There will be occasions where someone from agency 1 needs access to a client or product from agency 2 and I'm hoping that the helpdesk staff will be able to grant this access through an Adaxes form - this would then mean that we can specify how long the access is required for and have Adaxes contact people when the access should be removed, or remove the group and folder permissions should the group become empty meaning that we don't end up with thousands of obsolete security groups.

Hoping you can help

Thanks

Matt

by (2.0k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Matt,

Have a look at the following post on our forum: Custom Command That Does Not Execute on Object.

Hi

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the link, I should be able to get this to work for my purposes.

Thanks

Matt

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Im trying to rename "Extension attribute 1 and 2" to something legible for users. Is there a way to cahnge the dsiaply name myslef like how other attributes are done?

asked Feb 17, 2023 by raul.ramirez (210 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We currently have a form for HR to deal with ex-employees that are hired once more, but it's not much more than automatic emails sent to IT. If I add some actions ... this trigger the business rule we have that targets "After updating a user" ? Thanks, Louis

asked Oct 18, 2022 by lw.fa (130 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I would like to have the possibility to use different icons for AD groups. I have groups for file permissions, applications, mailboxes, etc. For each group type I ... do this without schema extension? or will this be possible in the future? regards pudong

asked May 6, 2022 by pudong (670 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a business need for automating and controlling the creation of service accounts in our AD. For example, we want all new service accounts to start with "svc_" for ... customize the "New User" form to create a "New Service Account" workflow in Adaxes?

asked Sep 10, 2021 by joshua.lapchuk (60 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I am creating a new scheduled task and form. We would like to have the ability to schedule the reassignment of a staff member to a different location in the future. ... context, my manager won't necessarily know when he tries to move somebody. Thanks everybody

asked May 21, 2020 by jcalvert (60 points)
3,342 questions
3,043 answers
7,765 comments
544,932 users