0 votes

HI *,

I would kindly ask if there is a way to pass value to running custom script trough web interface.

I see some old discussions on the forum that this feature should be come out on September 2014 release but I cannot find it.

Could you please help me to find out how to proceed?

Thanks.

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Your question has been answered in Custom Command That Does Not Execute on Object.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I've setup an Business Rule with trigger after creating user object. I deal inside with multiple types of objects (Employee-, Shared Mailbox-, Admin-Accounts,..), ... and screenshot about my current config. thank a lot in advanced best regards R.Aich

asked May 16, 2022 by R.Aich (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a single AD domain that also matches our primary email domain (e.g. @primarydomain.com), but we also have multiple company specific email domains (e.g. @companydomain. ... like to also link the companydomain.com to the user's company value set in AD.

asked Apr 29, 2020 by JacquesKruger (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

can Adaxes be used to automate Mapped Drives for users?

asked Dec 1, 2023 by cojast (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

So I need an approval process before adaxes executes a custom command to create a user. Basicaly an HR group and a Privacy group have to approve. what i have is set up like this ... the first one has been approved. I want them to go out at the same time.

asked Apr 14, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have RBAC groups inside an OU. We would like to restrict users from being added to multiple RBAC groups at a time. For example: RBAC Roles OU Sales RBAC Group ... groups outside of this OU structure though. What's the best way to achieve this? Thanks

asked Oct 13, 2021 by bavery (250 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users