0 votes

Hi, Is it possible to assign friendly names to customattributebooleans?
I've searched and tried updating the AttributeFrinedlyNames2 but it still shows the label as "CustomAttributeBoolean" in the form.

Thanks

by (180 points)

Ignore. I solved this using the adm- LDAP name.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer

HI, It would be very nice if one could add a description for an action set that then will display on top of the action set as a header. I find myself inspecting actions/ ... be very helpful to be able to see this in the header at first glance. Thank you

asked Feb 8, 2021 by digimortal (240 points)
0 votes
1 answer

The checkbox is not selected (False) by default.

asked May 30, 2022 by john.harding (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, When using the CustomAttributeBoolean properties on a create/update form there is an option to chose either a dropdown or tickbox with options for the True/False values in the ... for the drop down on the create/update form. Can this be done? Thanks.

asked Aug 6, 2014 by dazbo (390 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I used this script from the repository https://www.adaxes.com/script-repository/check-if-number-of-unused-microsoft-365-licenses-is-below-limit-s594.htm which works fine, but ... creation form, so I can see if whether it makes sense to fill out the form

asked Apr 3 by boris (470 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, if a user creates a new user via web form and backend scripts are executed, is there a way to skip this waiting page? I not sure if I found some setting in the ... asynchronously" would do the trick, no? But I want all task are excuted one after one.

asked Jan 24 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,779 comments
544,979 users