0 votes

Hi,

The forms used in the web interface for creating exchange objects (Create Mailbox, Establish Email Address on Group) don't seem to be available in the web ui customization tool to modify?

What I would like to do is force the Alias to be pre-set and not changeable by the user and add some fields for Quota management?

Is there a way to do this?

by (390 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

What I would like to do is force the Alias to be pre-set and not changeable by the user

Currently, you can configure this only when users create a mailbox, but not when they establish an email address. For information on how to do this, see section Create mailbox in the Configure Exchange Tasks Tutorial.

add some fields for Quota management?

Currently, this can't be done when creating a mailbox because creating a mailbox and configuring a mailbox (including quota management) are separate operations. However, if your quota management tasks can be somehow automated based on certain predefined rules, you can configure quotas for all new mailboxes automatically. For information on how to do this, see Example 3 in Step 4 of the following tutorial: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Automat ... ration.htm.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have similar question to the post, Self Password Reset without Unlock. I would like to be able to change the error message that appears if SMS/email verification is ... the in PasswordSelfServiceStrings.resx file, can you direct me to where I can find it?

asked Nov 11, 2015 by sam.webster (370 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I changed the view for user -> view and would like to copy those sections to modify ... but I cant find any option? Only copy it to other web interfaces?

asked Jun 5, 2023 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
+1 vote
1 answer

When building a form, is there a way I can request the user to answer questions? I understand there is the adm-customattributes that aren't stored in AD, but I don' ... the reason why, rather than just seeing "What" change is being requested. Thank You!

asked Mar 1, 2023 by Edogstraus00 (470 points)
0 votes
1 answer

In AdaxesConfig>Management>Forms and Views>User form - We want the ability to for Department field, when we click Configure to look similar to Manager (when it is configure is ... . I wanted to add some screenshots but didn't see the option to do it.

asked Feb 17, 2023 by mchaudh (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have multiple types of user accounts, example: Employee, Contractor, Intern. Based on this, we have different requirements for AD properties and property patterns. I would ... relevant properties when creating a type of user account, how can I achieve this?

asked Apr 8, 2022 by jcrook (100 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users