0 votes

Hello,

I know you can set your own start page in "My Settings" but can Admins set the start page by default globally?

Thanks.

by (840 points)

Hi Guys,

Any reply on this? Could do with a definitive answer, Thanks.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We are replacing our Namescape rDirectory product with Adaxes because of the very flexible automation components. I've been able to replicate some of the pages previously ... vast majority of our users, that would function as the default company directory.

asked Aug 5, 2022 by MRBruce (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I am trying to setup a Home Page action in the Help Desk portal to modify a User account, for this i want to specify the default value of a property to be the ... the user account i am modifying to get the default value? Thanks in advance for any help!

asked Dec 1, 2016 by sam.webster (370 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Default Page Size We have added an option to set the default page size for Active Directory object lists. I do not find this option or configuer Thank you

asked Nov 7, 2013 by cfillon (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Can anyone tell me where the value is buried to change the default page size from 10 to the max for quicker search results? Currently you search for something get 100 results and have to browse page by page 10 results at a time. Not effective.

asked May 28, 2013 by trscott (80 points)
+2 votes
0 answers

This can be setup using the HTTP Redirect option in IIS: On the computer where Adaxes Web Interface is installed, launch Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. In the Connections ... (301). In the Actions pane on the right, click Apply. Restart IIS.

asked Oct 30, 2019 by Adaxes (550 points)
3,350 questions
3,051 answers
7,791 comments
545,067 users