0 votes

Hello,

We're evaluating Adaxes as a solution to handle employee onboarding/offboarding and everything in between.
I've noticed that when a request is submitted, the approver can approve or deny.
If it is denied, how can we send the request back to the requester so they can adjust/edit their request?

Rather than having the requester re-submit a new request every time.

Thanks!

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

It is a very popular request, it is in our Product Backlog, but currently such functionality is not available. We will consider it when deciding on features for future releases. If you don't mind, we'll add a +1 to this Backlog entry on your behalf.

+1 from here.

... and the ability to form your own approval messages, for example like sending a mail from powershell.

- Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello I need some help to implement the following task: In a business rule "Before adding a member to a group" an approval should be sent to the manager of the member who will be added to the group. Do you have an example for this? Thanks and greetings Pudong

asked Jun 14, 2022 by pudong (670 points)
0 votes
0 answers

As the title mentions, I'm trying to figure out a way to have HR apply multiple modifications on a user's account (change of position, title, department, phone, etc...) ... phone number (in the same form), it sends two approval requests. Thanks for your help!

asked Jan 26, 2022 by lw.fa (130 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are evaluating the product and would like to let users of AD to change password in self service page. We would like to set a 90 days change password policy, ... self service page? Is it achievable (with customization and batch program)? Thanks in advance.

asked Apr 27, 2020 by eric (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello! I am running a powershell script that takes data and uses that to automatically create New-AdmUser. I want to have that new user send to the approval queue in adaxes, ... user is created, it gets sent to the approval queue. Any help would be amazing!!!

asked Jul 28, 2021 by Monkeyface46 (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am trying to create a business rule to send an email to the manager of the group when a member is added or removed from a rule-based group. I have created the business rule and it works for other groups but not for a rule-based group. Can this be done?

asked Jul 19, 2021 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,061 users