0 votes

I need to pull a years worth of deprovisioned user from Adaxes. When I try to do this through the interface I only get a couple of months worth of data. What would be the best way about getting this data...Powershell? Is there a script that someone has that I can use?

Thanks.

by (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

The thing is that to avoid growing of the database file size, the built-in database stores log records only for a limited number of days. For information on how to check, how many days your built-in database stores log records, see the following help article: http://www.adaxes.com/help/?Logging.Edi ... tings.html.

So, most probably, the log records for the whole year are simply not available.

Did you perform regular backups of Adaxes configuration?

Thank you for the reply. I found that the settings for "Keep Records in the built in Database" is set to 30 days. Which makes sense why I can only pull back data from March. I also notice that we are pushing data to the syslog. I am not sure if it records deprovisioning but I will take a look to see.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello Support We are in need of a process that will disable/delete the user mailbox after 30 days of deprovisioning a user. We already use Mailtip and forward email to the ... but sync from On Prem to Cloud only. Thank you as always for your support. Jay

asked Oct 11, 2017 by willy-wally (3.2k points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have configured Adaxes to make accounts that have been Deprovisioned be disabled and hidden from GAL but they are still showing up in GAL. In Adaxes the account ... the sync is not completely working. Any suggestions on configurations will help. Thank you

asked Apr 2, 2021 by rujimg (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have an alert that we are over our license quota for users. Our thought process is to add all deprovisioned users to the "unmanaged users group" to have ... will our scripts still look at the accounts for provisioning purposes and not duplicate accounts?

asked Aug 29, 2017 by willy-wally (3.2k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to create a Business Unit that includes all Users in a OU that a Manager is in the ManagedBy field?

asked Mar 21 by dominik.stawny (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'd like some help with a script to revoke a users rights to a shared mailbox upon being removed from a security group. I already have the reverse, a script that adds users to a shared mailbox, if they are a member of a group, now I just need the reverse.

asked Mar 20 by dominik.stawny (160 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,682 users