0 votes

Hi Forum,

Today :) i have 2 questions:

1. is it possible to disable the "Show indirect membership" option in the member of Section of the Webinterface?

2. We regularly need to audit the rights our users have. For this i've created some Adaxes Rules/Tasks ... This works but i wan't to create a Report in the End where we can see the Rights before and after the Review. Because of this i need to store that information (Groups before audit / Groups after the audit / auditname). So i think about storing this in an multivalue Adaxes Attribute. What is the maximum size of these Attributes? I need to store more than 1 audit there. so this means over the years it's possible that there are 15000 records. Or is it better to put this into a different database?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers

by (650 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

1. Currently not, but thanks for the suggestion. We'll think on that.

2. Adaxes custom attributes are stored on Adaxes backend, which is ADAM or AD LDS, and thus any limitations to such attributes are also imposed by ADAM/AD LDS. There is no hard limit as to how many values you can store in a multi-valued attribute, because the limit is applied not to the number of values, but rather to the size of the attribute (in byte). The practical limit is around 1200-1300 values. Thus, storing the information you request in an external DB or some sort of CSV / TXT files would be a better option.

Hi Support,

thanks a lot for this information.

Cheers

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

In the web interface, is there a way to default the show indirect membership box by default? Currently it has to be selected manually. It would be great if this was an option on the field similar to allow add/remove. Thanks

asked Apr 27, 2016 by adaxes_user (420 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, is there a way through the Adaxes SDK to check all users against a specific group and determine wether or not they are part of it (must include direct and indirect ... Forrest root domain which holds the group, members of the group can be in every domain

asked Jun 30, 2014 by ijacob (960 points)
0 votes
1 answer

After disable user, not user found or show when try to enable...i follow and try many way yet still not showing.. please help i;m using the ... -not-show-disabled-account https://www.adaxes.com/help/PreventUsersFromViewingTheStructure/#change-top-level-node

asked Oct 23, 2023 by kimtienh (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, Is there a way to set "Don't show the execution log when an operation suceeded" activated by default ? Even better, is there a way to disable this choice ? We're using it for troubleshooting, we don't want user to saw that. Thanks.

asked Apr 25, 2016 by Alexandre (460 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to provision Lync access to users through group membership? For example, let's say we don't want to provide Lync to all users so we have a security group ... when they are added to that group and disable it if they are removed from the group?

asked Feb 13, 2014 by RickWaukCo (320 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,060 users