0 votes

Is it possible to do something such as this: When creating a user in the web interface, setup the form so that certain fields have a dropdown list of available values, thus preventing the user from having to type in those values every time. I'd actually like to prohibit the user from typing those values in some instances.

For example. Instead of the user typing in data into the field "department", they would see a dropdown list of pre-populate options to choose from.

by (220 points)

Jumped the gun on asking this I guess, found what I was after here: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Simplif ... tments.htm

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have Search configured for one of our web interfaces. One of the fields that can be searched is a custom attribute admCustomAttributeText4 (with a friendly name of ... are definitely some accounts with that attribute populated. Is this behaving as designed?

asked Sep 19, 2018 by sandramnc (870 points)
0 votes
1 answer

When we create a new user in Adaxes, we can select the job title in a dropdown because we have defined it in the property pattern. Now I would like to create a custom ... How can I bring the same dropdown from "create user" into my custom command? Thank you!

asked Sep 25, 2023 by DRiVSSi (280 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We get Sharepoint Online requests for access to sites/folder/content. Is there a way to automate this task?

asked Jul 10, 2023 by dharry (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi there When new users are created and the email is send out to the Administrator to Approve or deny, the link in the email takes you to the Web to Approve or deny. ... : Can I change the mail Subject to include the Username that needs to be Approved/Denied?

asked Jan 24, 2013 by Wally (210 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have tried using this Powershell script but it gives me this error

asked Apr 1, 2021 by rujimg (40 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,047 users