0 votes

I want to send an e-mail when an operation fails (e.g. creation of a user), which can be done as an After Create User business rule. Is there a parameter like %adm-OperationDescription% which includes the errorlog I can include in de body text?

Kind regards,

Remco

by (780 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello Remco,

That is not available yet, but that's a very good suggestion! Thank you. We'll add such functionality in the next version.

Hello,

Starting from Adaxes 2014.1 released yesterday, you can use the %adm-OperationError% value reference to insert the message text of the first error that occurred during operation. This value reference can be used in Business Rule actions only. You can download the latest build here.

Upgrade Instructions.

For a complete list of new features and improvements, see What's New.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I need some advice. I'd like to create a specific After user creation action, but I don't know exactly how. In our environment a new user need to assign a MS365 ... 313/create-user-mailbox-in-office-365 Will it work in 2020? Thank you for your answer.

asked Dec 14, 2020 by the7thever (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible when sending the email notification to include all recipients in a single email instead of individual emails going out to each user? Thanks

asked Nov 1, 2018 by cory.fiala (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Dear, When a new user is created by HR, I would like to send an e-mail to the manager of the new created user. I've created a webform for managers to edit ... automatically the new user is selected. Is this possible in an e-mail notification? Kind regards.

asked Jun 4, 2018 by Yehudi (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I need to modify e-mails for all users in an OU. Does anyone know how to do it quickly? Thanks

asked Jun 4, 2018 by miesam (50 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi, This normally works, and running the email test comes back successful. One user I created though, the step timed out. I am wondering if it's because for this user, one of ... you leave a variable in but not have it time out if the variable doesn't exist?

asked Jul 15, 2016 by AdamFowlerIT (120 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,781 comments
544,979 users