0 votes

Hi,

We have a termination custom command that performs many steps when a user is terminated. Our HR department runs this command when the employee leaves the company. They see the Execution log on the screen when it finishes running but is there a way to have that execution log emailed? I would like to have it emailed to our IT department so they can review it and if there are any errors, follow up and ensure the account has been deleted and all steps have been performed.

Thank you.

by (70 points)

Any suggestions?

I have the same request here. Any possibilities to export the execution log directly after Custom Command? Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility right in the custom command itself. The same goes for business rules and scheduled tasks. To check for errors, you can use a built-in report, Errors in Adaxes log. By default, the report is located in container Reports\All Reports\Miscellaneous\Logging. For information on how to schedule reports, have a look at the following tutorial: https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_ActiveDirectoryManagement_ScheduleReports.htm.

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer

Hi Adaxes Team I have created a business rule which sends a mail to our helpdesk staff after a user sets a new pw with the self password reset function. The user should ... . If this is not possible yet, please forward it as a suggestion :) regards pudong

asked Feb 4, 2022 by pudong (670 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi we have bunch of custom commands that HR uses, to create new user employee or offboard someone. They can see the execution log on the web interface, but we would like to recive a copy of the log in an email to IT to make sure there arent errors etc.

asked Jun 30, 2021 by TJ_Umredkar (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, Is there a way to set "Don't show the execution log when an operation suceeded" activated by default ? Even better, is there a way to disable this choice ? We're using it for troubleshooting, we don't want user to saw that. Thanks.

asked Apr 25, 2016 by Alexandre (460 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, How can I hide execution log in web ui? I have created task which is sending generated password by sms/text to user, and I wish to hide this password from Helpdesk operators. Best regards! Michal

asked Jun 22, 2012 by Michalmm (40 points)
0 votes
0 answers

By default, in hybrid environments, when an on-premises AD object is created in Adaxes within the scope of a Microsoft 365 tenant, Adaxes will create the corresponding ... the Display the temporary password in the Execution Log checkbox. Click OK twice.

asked Nov 16, 2022 by Adaxes (550 points)
3,326 questions
3,025 answers
7,724 comments
544,675 users