0 votes

Hello,

We are in the early stages of rolling out Adaxes, and we sent a bunch of users over to the SelfService website, where, per password reset policy, they entered their mobile number for SMS messages.

However, after running the Enrollment report, we are showing 0 users enrolled.

After some digging we found that there is a special URL with an enrollment.aspx page that is required for them to show as enrolled, but we did not use that.

To avoid having all the users re-enroll, is there a script we can run that will take take any user in our AD with the PrimaryTelexNumber field filled in (this is our SMS field property that is populated with our employees mobile number) and then auto-enroll those users?

by (480 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

This is for license purposes and we do not want them visible in the Adaxes portal.

asked Oct 22, 2021 by jfrederickwl (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, In a previous installation of Adaxes, we were able to reset users passwords, and send it automatically by SMS to the user. When we try to do the same in Adaxes 2018. ... when we reset a users password. A similar SMS works just fine when we create the user.

asked May 23, 2019 by eirikza (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi we are trying to add users to a group based on the values of their "Office" and "Description" attributes within Active Directory. We have populated the below ... $Context.LogMessage("No matching criteria found for User $($Context.TargetObject.Name).") }

asked Sep 18, 2023 by Loopy8822 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I had to create Custom Command for distribution group creation. Default group creation wizard cannot be used, because we need some of parameters to be mandatory etc. Anyway I ... which shouldn't be targeted to any particular AD object. How do I do it?

asked Jan 20, 2020 by KIT (910 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have users set to "require password at next login". Is there a way to require them to enroll before they can change the password? Or at least remove the option to dismiss in the enrollment window? Thanks

asked Jan 14, 2015 by auser42 (340 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,781 comments
544,980 users