0 votes

Hello,

Is it possible to exclude the hidden system (receycle bin) folders with the Archive Home Folders script (http://www.adaxes.com/sdk/?SampleScript ... lders.html)?

Remco

by (780 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Remco,

No, currently you can export only the whole of the home directory.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, is it possible to export automatically the exchange online mailbox of a user to a .PST file on our archive server before the user is deleted? Kind regards, Fabian

asked Oct 26, 2023 by fabian.p (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

How can we export a report with a filter applied? When running a report, and applying a filter and clicking export to say Excel, all results from the report ... instead prints only the filtered results, we would like to export filtered results. Thanks!

asked Aug 18, 2023 by curtisa (210 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, We have some Create Business Rules with ifs and other actions. Now these have to be controlled by a third person who has no rights to the console. How can I export the ... to a .txt file? The TXT must contain the condition and the actions. Thanks a lot

asked Aug 10, 2023 by DRiVSSi (240 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a report that I am exporting to a directory but the output has two issues which are not usable for an import at another system after an automated FTP. ... the automated process cannot have any extraneous columns and the Name column would be one.

asked Mar 16, 2023 by techg (320 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am having the same issue as the previous commenter. When I export the manager value it is including the path with the name. For the automation I am wanting to ... manager name without any additional information. Could you please help me with this? Thanks.

asked Feb 13, 2023 by lwood (20 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users