0 votes

We are in the process of migrating some objects from one domain to another. The process involves deleting attributes from the old object. Currently I'm saving certain attributes from the object to a text file. What I would like to do is export the object to an LDIF file. Is there a way to initiate that export from a custom powershell action?

by (290 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello,

And how about the built-in Export functionality? It doesn't allow to export a user as a LDIF, but CSV export is possible. Or is there some reason why you insist on the LDIF format?

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

When running a PowerShell script as an action in a custom command, you can set the script to run as a different account and then use the RunAs property in the ... Is there another way to get the Adaxes service account's credentials from within the script?

asked Mar 31, 2022 by KelseaIT (320 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to run a custom powershell command on the users who are added or removed from a group?

asked Oct 12, 2012 by queenbee (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I've been attempting to run the "Management History" report located in Reports -> All Reports -> Miscellaneous->Logging based on this script in the repository. ... to using the ADSI Adaxes functionality and I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting.

asked Aug 15, 2023 by awooten (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I followed this example: https://www.adaxes.com/sdk/IAdmTop6.html, but because the Custom Command is disabled, I get the following error message: System.Management.Automation ... if I enable the Custom Command. I am using Adaxes 2018.2 Best Regards Martin

asked Feb 19, 2020 by Martin (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a scheduled task that runs a Powershell script against an AD group, "Group 1". I need to get all of the members of Group 1, and add them to Group 2. The ... identity in the error message start with 'user;'? What is the correct way to accomplish this?

asked Aug 27, 2019 by ngb (220 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users