0 votes

Hello,

How can I generate a custom login name with this rule :

fisrt 3 letters of the first name + 3 letters of the last name?

Thanks.

TB

by (1.1k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (1.1k points)
selected by
Best answer

If you are trying to set the default login name when creating users, you could use a Property Pattern to Generate default value:
%firstname:lower,3%%lastname:lower,3%

Thank you.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to get the name of the user who approved a request and supply that to a step inside of a custom command? For example, HR submits a status change for an employee. ... and pass it as a param in a custom command that is called in one of the steps?

asked May 12, 2021 by davfount90 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'd like to be able to either send an email report or export a CSV of all of the business rules carried out when a user is disabled. This would be ... Management Activity section but this includes things that weren't part of the disable operation. Thanks

asked Feb 19, 2020 by bavery (250 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Adaxes version is 2018.2. I have build a custom report, and I don't want the 'Name' column with the pictures to appear in it. But it seem to be mandatory, it is greyed ... . Is there a way to remove / hide / or change the mandatory attribute or column ? Thanks

asked Jan 9, 2020 by Isabelle (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

How do change the display name of a custom attribute in version 2017.2? All the information I am finding contains links that bring me to 2018 version

asked Nov 1, 2018 by hgletifer (1.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, is it possible to change the name (view) of a custom attribute in the WebUI? thx.

asked Jan 25, 2012 by mmichard (360 points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,047 users