0 votes

Hello. I'd like add the ability for people to remove full access to a mailbox, while not allowing them to grant access. I've come up with a hacky way to do this via PowerShell, but I was wondering if it were possible to do this out of the box with Adaxes by allowing a user to remove access via the exchange delegation properties of the web interface.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

by (350 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi team, within a leaver form a admins can select who should be granted full access to a leavers mailbox. I store this information in %adm-CustomAttributeObjectMultiValue1% and set ... by design? How can we achieve, every stored user is taken into account?

asked Jan 17 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I can not give the user right to create mailbox exchange I have the following message: The 'Microsoft Exchange (domaine.local\Configuration\Services)' ... (Adaxes\Adaxes Configuration\Configuration Objects\Managed Domains)' object does not exist.

asked May 22, 2012 by mmichard (360 points)
0 votes
1 answer

What permissions are required in Exchange Online to use the "Cancel meetings organized by the user"?

asked Jun 5, 2023 by william.malone (60 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi, I have a question in regard to https://www.adaxes.com/questions/13241/mail-enabled-security-group-not-found-in-o365 My rule is creating shared mailbox and ... www.adaxes.com/script-repository/check-whether-user-has-mailbox-in-exchange-online-s303.htm)?

asked Jul 18, 2023 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

How would a script be written that accomplishes the following task? In this scenario, UserA would be selected with the Modify user action, then UserB would be input to ... rule that runs the script to allow reviewer permissions on UserA's calendar for UserB

asked Dec 6, 2012 by mdeflice (350 points)
3,340 questions
3,041 answers
7,764 comments
544,924 users