0 votes

Is there a way to hide or remove this from the MemberOf other actions menu?

by (590 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Yes, to do this:

1. Launch the Web interface Customization tool.
  2. In the Interface type drop-down list, select the Web Interface you want to configure.
  3. Switch to the AD Management tab.
  4. Click Customize Operations.
  5. In the Operations tree, select Delete.
  6. Switch to the AD Object Grids tab.
  7. Uncheck the Member of Section option.
  8. Click OK.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I've created a custom web form for our help desk to use to create users and everything is working great but a number of our users belong to quite a long list ... form besides using the Member Of section field. Thanks in advance. Absolutely love this product!

asked Feb 7, 2013 by bemho (520 points)
+1 vote
1 answer

I've added the MemberOf attribute to the create user form, but it gives an error when creating a user. Is there a way to do this? Property 'Member Of' is system- ... because the attribute is owned by the Security Accounts Manager (SAM). (Server: example.com)

asked Sep 8, 2015 by yourpp (540 points)
0 votes
1 answer

If a user is disabled, I would like the following process to be automated: Direct reports of this disabled user (user A) are reassigned to new active user (user B) who ... is sent to User B indicating User As direct reports have been transferred to User B

asked Apr 29, 2022 by Cavolick (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Good Morning, I've been working through some of my processes and I'm not looking to make sure the deletion of Home directories (both remote and standard) as well as ... for user deletion. If there are any questions or clarification needed, please let me know.

asked Oct 16, 2015 by jtop (680 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Good afternoon, I'm currently updating some of our scripts and I'm looking to have an option that delete's a users V2 profile path when run. All the scripts I've ... is a script or option available to complete this task, or if you need further clarification.

asked Jan 26, 2015 by jtop (680 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users