0 votes

Hello

We have 2 Adaxes service servers which should be configured as a high availability pair. Our main server is licensed correctly but we can't get into the Adaxes console on the other - it gives an error 'evaluation period has expired'. This server as the same licence file on as the one which is working (this is perhaps not the correct way to do it?).
We would appreciate any help as we need to have HA tested before rolling out to users.

Thank you

by (700 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Update 2021

Starting with version 2021.1 the license key is replicated among all the instances of Adaxes service sharing common configuration.

Original

Hello,

You need to apply your license key file that you received from us on both the servers as described in the following help article: http://www.adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.Mana ... cense.html. After the license key on both the servers, try restarting Softerra Adaxes Service on both the computers.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We have 4 om prem servers to setup Adaxes on, we currently have almost everything on one server but have crashed on several occassions when multiple scheduled jobs are ... way to achieve this configuration without having to buy double the licenses. Thanks' Jay

asked Sep 24, 2021 by willy-wally (3.2k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am struggling with following task: lets say I have group "license_E3" before user or group is allowed to be added to this group, check whether there is ... com/script-repository/assign-office-365-license-based-on-availability-s472.htm Thanks in advance

asked Mar 1, 2023 by KIT (910 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi We have Adaxes (3.15.21009.0) set up in HA across 2 back end servers. I am just working on a simple script, connecting from a seperate box to one of the BE ... is doing to help identify why the service is taking all the compute of this server? Thanks Matt

asked May 2, 2023 by chappers77 (2.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Dear Adaxes support, can you please advise if there an option to release memory, used by Adaxes service? I'm facing an issue with 2019.1 that after ... ) $computer.SetInfo() } } } Remove-Module $ConfigMgrModulePath -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue Thanks, Dmytro

asked Jun 25, 2019 by Dmytro.Rudyi (920 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I have a scheduled task running daily at 1am. After that the Softerra.Adaxes.Service.exe process is using most of the available memory and brings the server to ... the remote session and release resources if ($session) { Remove-PSSession $session } }

asked Jun 14, 2019 by ryan_breneman (920 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users