0 votes

Is it possible to configure a home page action to change the Picture attribute?

Currently, if you put the property in a form, a text box is displayed.

Is there a way to duplicate the UI of the set photo dropdown?

by (1.2k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

No, currently, this is not possible, but starting from the next major version of Adaxes, Adaxes 2015.1, something like this will be possible.

Sounds great.

Any ETA on 2015.1?

We are targeting Q3 2015, but not sure as to whether we'll manage to complete everything in time because there's a lot of work to do.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers

I have followed the tutorial on how to set an addresses based on the Office field. http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Simplif ... Office.htm The scenario is that for employees I ... g only let them be edited if there if a values such as "Contractor" is selected?

asked Aug 11, 2016 by jscovill (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello We have the need to create a home page action for creating groups, security and distribution. We would like to see if this script https://www.adaxes.com/script-repositor . ... 3 (whatever is typed) Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Jay

asked Mar 12, 2018 by willy-wally (3.2k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi I have a colleague who claims, that objectCategory and/or objectClass should be included in LDAP searches, to reduce load on the domain controller. It sound reasonable, but ... build into the code behind the Home Page Action ? View Group example: - Thanks

asked Jan 4, 2018 by Boxx.dk (2.6k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I am trying to setup a Home Page action in the Help Desk portal to modify a User account, for this i want to specify the default value of a property to be the ... the user account i am modifying to get the default value? Thanks in advance for any help!

asked Dec 1, 2016 by sam.webster (370 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to create a Home Page Action to copy group memebership from one user to another? (Already existing users)

asked May 5, 2014 by kjesoo (960 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,772 comments
544,968 users