0 votes

Any help with that would be really appreciable.

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

We have a blog post on how to do that both with and without PowerShell: How to Keep Your Active Directory Clean.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Recently, Microsoft deprecated use of the remote PS sessions using version 1. We have since converted all of our scripts to version 2, but our nightly staff ... { # Close the remote session and release resources Disconnect-ExchangeOnline -Confirm:$false }

asked Nov 2, 2022 by MShep (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I try to make a report for our SAM to show all users with a specific license. But I fail to even find anything. I tried, among many ... .DirectorySearcher.AppendFilter("(adm-O365AccountLicenses=POWER_BI_STANDARD)") But I get nothing. Please advice.

asked May 20, 2021 by KristofferJ (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'd like to run code against the Adaxes service but need to pass my Admin credentials. How do I send different creds than the current user?

asked Jul 27, 2020 by ComputerHabit (790 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have to generate an Excel sheet populated with some users informations. It works on the server itself, but not when i run it via Custom commands. There is the code that ... it does'nt open and throws an error : How to interact with com objects on Adaxes?

asked Nov 29, 2021 by diaz801 (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Are PowerShell commands supposed to show up in the programming interface after adding the module to the Adaxes server? I've installed modules and they don't show.

asked Aug 18, 2020 by ComputerHabit (790 points)
3,350 questions
3,051 answers
7,791 comments
545,067 users