0 votes

hello!

need some help asap!
i need to show a report of a group with its members, which has multiple nested groups and its group. How can i get this info?

by (1.7k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

You can use the Group Members report selecting the Show indirect members checkbox.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

If I have 2 Active Directory Security groups in my domain - Group A Group B Is it possible to create a report that shows only users who have membership in both groups? For ... Jane Doe is in Group A AND Group B she would be included in the resulting report.

asked May 11, 2020 by sirslimjim (480 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'm trying to create a web console only for sending SMS using adaxes 2018.2. The SMS-users that are going to use the console should only be able to view users, not edit ... which removes a lot of OUs that the users should not see or be able to browse to.

asked Sep 2, 2020 by eirikza (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Good Afternoon, I have been looking through the forums and I might have missed it, but here's what I'm looking to do. I have 3 groups in my AD environment with Top, Middle ... result Is there a way to show it on the Web interface or create a report like this?

asked Apr 27, 2022 by Sandberg94 (340 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I'd like to implement an architecture whereby all Domain Users can request membership in any domain security group. I'd also like to allow the OU Owners to have ... from their groups without granting them the ability to remove users from all security groups?

asked Mar 25, 2020 by sirslimjim (480 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a rule setup that when a user requests membership into a group it will email approvers of the group for approval. I would like to create a report that sends out a list of ALL approvers for every group we have approvals setup for.

asked Dec 18, 2023 by jujones79 (20 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,772 comments
544,970 users