0 votes

Hello, I'm curious again... In this post: Lync Fails when Line URI is used its mentioned that because Adaxes uses PowerShell v2, and the Lync module from Microsoft requires v3, that you can't import that module for use in scripts. How then, does Adaxes go about enabling and disabling users for Lync?

Thanks.

by (350 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

If I would like to manage multiple clients, each with their own domain, do I need to have VPN to each client to access their DC?

asked Sep 25, 2020 by Reid (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

In order to add a managed domain does it have to be trusted by the primary domain adaxes is installed an running in? I have set up a domain for testing adaxes and it ... I have set my host file to point the untrusted domain to it's primary Domain Controller.

asked Oct 5, 2022 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a feild called Decommissioned Date and I can not figure out how to run a scheduled task the day after that date. So If an account got decommissioned today I want the task to run tomorrow.

asked Jan 9, 2020 by hgletifer (1.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I need to know how to Create a new Custom Attribute which I wants save some informations of Users

asked Jun 12, 2023 by kanishka.silva (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, we have replaced our local Exchange server with installation of Exchange Management Tools (EMT) installed directly on Adaxes server. And my question is: How can I force ... this is how 'Set External Senders' option looks in Adaxes config Thanks in advance

asked Apr 1, 2023 by KIT (910 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,773 comments
544,974 users