0 votes

Is this possible to do by adding a custom provider or would it be a feature request?

Thanks
Colin.

by (180 points)

It's ok. Problem solved. I worked out how to do it.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, In this specific example, we have 3 different groups. 1 for Access, 1 for resource, then one for authentication. Each company has a Resource and Access Group. I ... already have a log message included to state one was not found. Can you please help?

asked Feb 5 by Edogstraus00 (470 points)
0 votes
0 answers

We would like users to be able to add their mobile number and carrier information from within the web console. Preferably, they would enter their mobile number in a ... ". This address would then be written to an extensionAttribute field in Active Directory.

asked Mar 2, 2016 by Kikaida (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am trying to see if I can implement this in Adaxes somehow to support role-based provisioning to external apps (using appropriate Powershell scripts) but struggling to work ... to invest in a full-blown role-based provisioning platform (would rather not!).

asked Dec 24, 2019 by Bernie (310 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi there, I would like to allow for my support team to disenroll some user from SelfService Password Policy. Is it possible to allow via web interface? Thanks! Lopes

asked Sep 1, 2015 by ClownisThiii (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi: With LAPS using new schema and encryption, is there a way to return that with Adaxes? Thanks!

asked May 30, 2023 by crobitaille (80 points)
3,347 questions
3,048 answers
7,788 comments
545,045 users