0 votes

We are currently using ManageEngine AD Unlock tool and would like to use the Adaxes version. Our question is can we import the questions and answers for the 8000 plus users already enrolled?

by (3.2k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Have a look at the following tutorial: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_SelfSer ... dReset.htm.

So from that link i assume the answer is yes, we can import as long as the exporting system provides a CSV file?

Hello,

Yes, that is correct.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Where are the result options located for Reports? I have several admins that do a All Users report search then click on the User Name, from the Menu on the left ... the user does not have the option to select these options. Standard Password Configuration:

asked Sep 2, 2020 by dknapp (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello! We are using the current version of Adaxes and are in the process of making the password self-service available to our users. We have installed the self-service client ... are doing wrong? Thanks Erik [EDIT]: Corrected image links. Sorry about that...

asked Jun 6, 2014 by eventit (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Due to company requirements, I need to customize the Reset Password screen presented in the Self Service and Help Desk sites, but I haven't found how to do the specific changes I ... Web Customization or do I have to go into the actual text files to do this?

asked Jan 29, 2013 by danftasc (440 points)
0 votes
1 answer

hello i'm new with Adaxes i'm try to creat schuadle task to import a spefice user list by thier username id after that just update City for them by bulk updating . kinly advise

asked Aug 29, 2023 by sudox (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Have a csv file of users that I need to import into Adaxes. I had initially found an article for this, but upon going today, it gave me an error (looks like it was deleted). Thank you

asked Nov 19, 2022 by wangl (20 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users