0 votes

Adaxes 2017.1 is here, with cool new features for Password Self-Service, a bunch of enhancements and a range of important bug fixes. We are really excited about this release, hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

What's New

Download

by (216k points)

Hi

I would be more interested in new controls and/or improvements of exsisting controls.

For example, a dynamically filled dropdown list , a messagebox to notify the user, instead of using cancel an logmessage.

Thanks

Hello,

a dynamically filled dropdown list

It is a very popular request, it is in our Product Backlog.

a messagebox to notify the user, instead of using cancel an logmessage.

Could you provide an example of the scenario you mean?

Hi

"Boxx.dk wrote:
a messagebox to notify the user, instead of using cancel an logmessage.

Could you provide an example of the scenario you mean?"

----

Example:

$Context.LogMessage("Du har spærret brugeren. Bemærk, at hvis brugeren er logget ind på diverse IT systemer, så vil brugeren stadig kunne arbejde i disse systemer, indtil brugeren logger af- eller smides af systemerne.", "Information")

Just a short notice to the user manager, after disabling a user.
Why should this message be stored in the log, instead of being shown in a messagebox ?

----

Okay - if a messagebox is not possible, then I would like more control of whats displayed in the "Details" box.
Adaxes displays IMO a lot of unnecessary technical information to the user in this Box.
You may laugh, but most of our non-technical users find these technical informations confusing and unnecessary.

- Thanks

Hello,

Why should this message be stored in the log, instead of being shown in a messagebox ?

Currently, there is no such possibility. However, thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it.

I would like more control of whats displayed in the "Details" box.

You can configure the Execution Log to be displayed only if it contains errors or warnings. To do so:

1. Launch Adaxes Web Interface Customization Tool.
  2. Select the interface type and activate the AD Management tab.
  3. Select Only if it contains errors or warnings and click OK.

Hello,

The new version of Adaxes that supports PowerShell 3.0 and later is available.

You can download the new version here.

Upgrade Instructions

What's New

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I think this started happening back in August when we updated to the current version (3.13.18.106.0). We are not sure though because this only affects the web page ... We would prefer not to allow access through a firewall for this. Screenshot of the error:

asked Nov 23, 2020 by mark.it.admin (2.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi: With LAPS using new schema and encryption, is there a way to return that with Adaxes? Thanks!

asked May 30, 2023 by crobitaille (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have the 2017 version of ADAXES, and recently decided to deploy the Self-Servece but even the agent is installed on computers and we did all configuration (gpo, and ... denied" on lock scree process but the users can perform their change password from IE!

asked Mar 12, 2020 by Gabriel Abarca (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Can you clarify the answer as it's a bit confusing? Will there be new major release available this month?

asked Nov 17, 2022 by ColinB (180 points)
0 votes
1 answer

In Web Configuration, under advanced section we have set the Iddle Sessiom time out limit to 20 minutes and also the Authentication idle time out limit to 20 minutes, however ... there is any other way we can enforce re-login after session times out ? Thanks

asked Feb 13, 2021 by rsaran (70 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users