0 votes

Is it possible to visually convert the computer property associated with the Local Administrator Expiration Date "ms-Mcs-AdmPwdExpirationTime" from an integer to a more readable date format?

The above property is stored in Epoch Time and rather than have users of the HelpdeskUI copy/paste this string into either a powershell script or an online converter it would be useful to do it on the fly when the property is displayed in the web interface.

Thanks!

by (610 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Starting from Adaxes 2016, the property is displayed in Adaxes in a human-readable form. You can download the latest build here.

Upgrade Instructions

Complete list of changes and enhancements

Awesome thanks!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi: With LAPS using new schema and encryption, is there a way to return that with Adaxes? Thanks!

asked May 30, 2023 by crobitaille (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are in the process of implementing LAPS in our environment. Is there an option / way to get the password from the Adaxes web portal?

asked Jun 15, 2020 by peggleg (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I had a script that would copy the values from adm-CustomAttributeTextMultiValue1 and save them into extensionAttribute15 as a comma seperated list. The script somehow got deleted and I can't seem to find the tutorial I used to create it before.

asked Jul 1, 2022 by jordan (110 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hey Guys We have some issues with new meeting rooms that we have created. Previously we used to have on-premise exchange but switched to office365. Before doing ... OU but the interface are different. under exchange properties they are different aswell.

asked Sep 18, 2019 by seanr (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

The built in functionality to convert exchange online mailboxes to shared does not work for users that are synced from our local AD via Azure AD connect. How can we over ... account to in cloud from synced with AD all our issues with this would be resolved.

asked Jul 31, 2019 by john.morrow (270 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users