0 votes

Hello

We have installed Adaxes to use it with 3 AD Forests.

Can we use Adaxes as an LDAP Authentication/Authorization Tool for our different LDAP/Web Applications.

In Adaxes we see all 3 Forests.

When we use the LDAP from the ADs, then we see only 1 Forest.

So when Adaxes has an LDAP Interface who we can use to validate a user credentials and a group membership, we can replace our IDM Solution.

Thank you for your help

regards

Gustav

by (40 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

With the depreciation of MS Basic authenication, how to do change powershell scripts within adaxes to use OAuth 2.0 token-based authorization

asked Sep 23, 2022 by sra98a (120 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Is there a mechanism to perform an annual account re-authorization? on an Annual basis, People Managers are required to re-authorize the AD user account permissions there reports have ... Adaxes perform such an action? It appears that it may be able to do so.

asked Feb 17, 2020 by nicolais (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, How can we make sure that only the allowed users can login to the web UI? We are planning to have two instances of Adaxes web UI. The first one should allow ... only. The other one should be accessible for people from other offices (for self-service).

asked Feb 4, 2011 by john.adams (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

What I'm trying to accomplish: user should have access to modify certain accounts where customTextAttribute2="test" (example). When I modify the criteria under "object selection" ... to query custom attributes or do you have to use AD attributes for this?

asked Mar 19 by tromanko (180 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I recently upgraded Adaxes from 2021.1 to 2023.2, and after the upgrade, an LDAP filter for retrieving the groups a user is owner of, stopped working. The reason ... attribute instead, like this: It works, but sadly it is quite slow. Best regards Martin

asked Aug 21, 2023 by Martin (100 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,768 comments
544,964 users