Recent questions and answers

0 votes
0 answers

I'm trying to modify this report to only output results where employeeType equals the values below. It reports fine. I would also like to include where employeeType ... = "(&" + $filterUsers + $filterPasswordLastSet + $customAttribute + $enabledUser + ")"

asked 7 hours ago by tromanko (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello team, our users are created by HR system into AD and have the start date as string in extensionAttribute2 with a prefix (like "startdate_2024-01-02"). Sometimes the user ... "Employee" Do you have a script in place to achieve this? Thanks in advance.

answered 1 day ago by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to create a Business Unit that includes all Users in a OU that a Manager is in the ManagedBy field?

answered 6 days ago by Support3 (11.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have made a deprovision custom command. I cannot change the attribute directReports, so was thinking - i could take the people in the directReports field of the manager ... (and its subordinates) that im running the deprovision custom command from. Any tips?

answered 6 days ago by Support3 (11.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, we are in a migration phase from Exchange onPrem to Exchange Online. Since not all of our sites will be migrated at one time we are looking into a way to migrate ... an alerting / sending out a mail if the batch is not succesful? Thanks and KR Christian

answered 6 days ago by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
2 answers

I've had a couple custom commands configured since 6/2023 and they've been working just fine up until recently (sometime within the past few weeks or so). Here's a general ... something obvious here. But I can't make sense of why this is suddenly an issue.

answered Mar 20 by msinger (90 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to setup a scheduled task for password expiration notifier to send one email a day for accounts whose password will expire in less than X amount of days that have ... expiring on the same day. There will be a lot of emails going at once.

answered Mar 20 by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I would like to ensure that before a computer object is moved in Adaxes, the user must enter a ticket number, and after the input, the PC is moved to ... prompts the user to enter a ticket number before the move/delete operation? Kind regards, Fabian

answered Mar 20 by Support3 (11.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I added a chart based on report "soon-to-expire passwords" to the homepage. In Adaxes console, it will show a chart with time/date of when the password will expire. In the ... the report in web interface, it will show data but the chart will still be blank.

answered Mar 20 by tromanko (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hej ho, If my session timed out and I refresh the page or even pages, everytime I start on home - no matter which object was opened before. Thats kind of annoying, if you opened 10+ objects and then time out kicks in :D Is this something we can change?

answered Mar 20 by Support3 (11.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'd like some help with a script to revoke a users rights to a shared mailbox upon being removed from a security group. I already have the reverse, a script that adds users to a shared mailbox, if they are a member of a group, now I just need the reverse.

answered Mar 20 by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
1 answer

What I'm trying to accomplish: user should have access to modify certain accounts where customTextAttribute2="test" (example). When I modify the criteria under "object selection" ... to query custom attributes or do you have to use AD attributes for this?

answered Mar 19 by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, When a user is disabled (firstname.lastname@company.com) we would like to to perform a check if a user account "admin-firstname.lastname@company.com" exists in ... email with this information. Could this be done with powershell? Best Regards, Maarten

answered Mar 18 by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
0 answers

Upgraded to the latest adaxes release yesterday and now this morning we are not able to access our self-service portal. We have rebooted our server and verified our adaxes service is successfully connected our domains. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

asked Mar 14 by dhodgin (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi team, I have a few questions about approval flows How can I send approval to individual user (stored in an custom attribute)? How can I do actions based on request is ... -> set accountExpire +6 Months if denied -> do nothing and account will expire

answered Mar 14 by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi I'm trying to add a second tenant to my Adaxes setup, but I'm getting an error of insufficient privileges to complete the operation. I'm using an account with ... rights in Adaxes and the secret is definitely right, what am I missing? Thanks Matt

answered Mar 13 by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
1 answer

So what is the bestway of establishing multiple ownership over user objects? I can assign each user a single owner, but then there is no way to assign a 2nd manager to manage those users, in case the first one is sick etc.

answered Mar 13 by Support3 (11.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I can add a security group as the users "manager" but I can't query members from that group I only have the option to query for manager "is" and not "includes". Using ... as a users manager, or is there a better way of adding multiple managers to a user?

answered Mar 13 by Support2 (270k points)
0 votes
2 answers

I am trying to create a report-specific column (DateTime - Regular Date) where I can extract the datetime from the description field of the user object using a regular ... () $line = $object.Get("description") $dateTime = ?? $Context.Value = $dateTime

answered Mar 13 by emeisner (60 points)
To see more, click for the full list of questions.
3,326 questions
3,025 answers
7,723 comments
544,675 users