0 votes

I know this has been asked before but are there any plans to allow customisation of email bodies?
Currently we have this:

You can only customize the subject, header and footer of e-mail notifications, the body will contain information on the operation sent for approval and cannot be changed.

It's currently the only thing for me that is letting the product down. It needs this. Or even just a way to supress the automatic email for an approval action so you can use a custom email action.

by (840 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

We have the feature in our Product Backlog. We will consider implementing it in one of the future releases of Adaxes.

Hi, I am currently evaluating Adaxes, and would also very much like to change or customise the approval/notification message bodies - is there a possible ETA or roadmap for this feature, please?

Hello,

No, there is currently no ETA.

This option would be great! Any plans on bringing this option up again? Adding custom emails to the approval process makes it a lot user for the approvers to understand what they are approving.

Hello Anthony,

This option would be great! Any plans on bringing this option up again?

Thank you for your opinion. The feature is still in our Product Backlog. However, we will raise its priority.

Adding custom emails to the approval process makes it a lot user for the approvers to understand what they are approving.

Currently, each approval request email notification includes the following: Operation (e.g. Execute custom command My Command for John Doe), Requestor, Target Object and Request Time. The same information can be viewed by approvers when checking approval requests via Adaxes Administration Console or Web Interface.

I know this is old but still would be a really good feature to have. I have requests to include all approvers in the request email and can't see a way of doing this.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to export a list of all users in AD along with their email addresses to an Excel spreadsheet and then schedule that export to append ... address that wasn't previously used. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks!

asked Apr 11 by sjjb2024 (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Greetings. When I create the parameters to make a business rule that looks for users whose Email Proxy Adresses does not contain 'SMTP:%userPrincipalName%', it still generates profiles ... and primary SMTP address don't match. Version is 2023 How rule is set

asked Dec 19, 2022 by MShep (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have an AD Atturbute called HRManager which refferances AD accounts (like the manager attubute does) is there a way to get the email address of the referanced account in a script?

asked Jun 7, 2022 by hgletifer (1.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I would like to on a monthly basis to email the group owner the members of each group they own for verification pruposes. i would need the group name and the name of the members.

asked Jun 3, 2021 by Derek.Axe (480 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, i have a custom command which sets the oof-message for the selected user. in this custom command i have a parameter "param-vertretung" (ad-object picker). Now i want to ... and email of the stand-in in the oof-message. Can you help me with that? Thanks

asked Nov 13, 2020 by lohnag (160 points)
3,347 questions
3,048 answers
7,787 comments
545,035 users