0 votes

Hello

Is is possible to make a filter similar to this:

http://www.adaxes.com/script-repository ... r-s268.htm

.... but getting the groups on which the users is registered as Assistant or Secretary - direct or indirect ?

- Thanks

by (2.6k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I've been reviewing the password policies option within Adaxes. I'm curious if there are any additional filters we can apply as complexity rules? (i.e ... this sort of functionality before looking to another vendor to provide a similar functionality.

asked Nov 13, 2015 by jtop (680 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Will it use 1 license for an Active Directory user and his azure account or 2 licenses?

asked Nov 7, 2023 by johanpr (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have Deprovision set to the following It half works. It will only disable the users and thats it. It wont move them to a disabled users OU, reset the PW or change the ... are empty". I don't know what is wrong or why it isnt working as intended.

asked Nov 28, 2022 by LEGIT1 (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have to do a weekly Inactiviy Report for Accounts that have not logged in for 30 days or more. 1 of the reports is for Internal users BUT there is an Account ... Adaxes and working on the product, and i need to get all my reporting done through Adaxes

asked Nov 14, 2022 by dtorannini (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I would like to delete users that have been disabled for more then X number of days. This would be a phase of our deprovisioning process. The user is first disabled and placed ... we are sure that we no longer need it, I would like to automaticially delete it.

asked Oct 13, 2022 by rmedeiros (380 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,772 comments
544,972 users