0 votes

I have a network with 2 forests, the Main forest we have no issues with AD and Exchange. how ever the second forest AD is good we see exchange properties in Adaxes Admin Console, but we can not create exchange accounts on the second forest exchange server. We have to log on to the second forest's exchange server to tie the AD account to build the exchange mailbox. Are we able to have two forests with an exchange server for each forest operational in Adaxes?

Tony

by (320 points)

Hello Tony,

Yes, sure, with Adaxes you can manage as many Exchange Organizations / forests as you need.

we can not create exchange accounts on the second forest exchange server

Could you be more specific as to what you mean by this? Do you get an error message when trying to create an Exchange account in the 2nd Exchange forest or something else?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

We want to get rid off our exchange server and replace it with just Exchange Management Tools (EMT). More details at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/Exchange/ ... account to new "Recipient Management EMT" group to preserve its permissions. Anything else?

asked Mar 30, 2023 by KIT (910 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, we have a forest with two trees that hold one domain each. There is a default tree-root trust (transitive, two-way) between the top domains. Since both trees are in ... Sid S-1-5-10 were found". Any help would be appreciated, thank you! Regards HarryNew

asked Oct 8, 2020 by HarryNew (270 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, Within our infrastrcuture we have several forests with multiple domains. Some of our user account setups mean that an individual might have accounts located across different ... across all of the managed domains and offboard/archive them as a single task?

asked Mar 14, 2023 by sfenn (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I am struggling to get Adaxes to work with Office 365. I cannot get the Azure AD module installed. I have installed both the latest full version and beta ... not supported by this processor type, which is expected. OS: Windows 8 Standard 32bit SP2

asked Jan 9, 2015 by DFassett (710 points)
0 votes
1 answer

how can i create a report which gives me the details from an exchange mailbox as described in the subject? I would like to have a Report for Exchange Mailboxes with OU, Send on Behalf, Full Rights and Send As Rights thank you

asked Feb 22, 2021 by m_st (200 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users