0 votes

Hi all,

Adaxes was working fine, till 2 Days ago.
I'm getting now an Errormessage, when I want to create/delete/edit a User.

Access to the attribute is not permitted because the attribute is owned by the Security Accounts Manager (SAM)

I'm searching for an erromessage with helps me to solve it.
Checked AD/Exchange and Adaxes for a specified errmessage.
Didn't find something what helps me in this case.
Older Posts in this forum are not helpfull.

Is there a possibilty to solve it, or to get helpfull informations?

Thank you all for your help

Best Regards

Massimo

by (450 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I am trying to trigger processing outside of Active Directory when an account is created based on the source user account that was used. Does Adaxes store the source account anywhere?

asked Oct 9, 2023 by jnordell (20 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I am trying to find a way to create Groups based off an OU and a list of options (check boxes) within the portal For example: Select the Target OU to add groups ... 3 - Remote Administrators Option 3 - Remote Developers Option 4 - Readers Option 4 - Writers

asked Sep 11, 2020 by dknapp (100 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I would like to change department without a script just yet if possible on multiple accounts. If I cant do this then I will entertain custom script Thanks :)

asked Nov 23, 2021 by will17 (350 points)
0 votes
1 answer

A little bit of context: There are 3 departments that share 1 Active Directory. Now each department has its own OU. I would like to have an email sent when a user is ... if this is possible without Powershell? If not, is there a pre-existing script for this?

asked Oct 3, 2023 by Cas (150 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'd like to limit users from being able to login to the Web interface. In other words, if a user opens multiple browsers or tabs, can I prevent them from being able to login to each tab/browser and starting multiple sessions? Thanks!

asked Apr 10 by cewilson (140 points)
3,346 questions
3,047 answers
7,782 comments
544,988 users