0 votes

We are receiving the following error when we attempt to add an Office 365 tenant into Adaxes. I'm able to log in fine via the powershell module.

Here are the following versions.

Powershell v.4
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Module for Windows Powershell v1.1.166.0
Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant v7.250.4551.0

I've experimented with different versions of each of these, but receive the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

by (520 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

You need to use version 8362.1 of Microsoft Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell. For information on where to find the required version, see the following help article: http://www.adaxes.com/help/?HowDoI.Perf ... rO365.html.

Don't forget to restart Softerra Adaxes Service after installing the appropriate version of the module.

Restarting the service is what got me. Thanks for the help!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have followed the instructions but still cannot seem to connect to Azure AD. If I install the latest Azure AD powershell module I can connect via powershell. As soon as I ... version described in the HOW-TO I get that it threw an exception. Please advise.

asked Apr 3, 2017 by cyspry (480 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are receiving the error: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\\Windows\\system32\\WindowsPowerShell\\v1.0\\Modules\\MSOnline\\Microsoft.Online.Administration. ... Powershell 4.0, have the latest prereqs and restarted the service twice. PLease advise.

asked Jun 6, 2017 by willy-wally (3.2k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Getting "object reference not set to an instance" when trying to sign into Office 365 Tenant Was working fine before

asked Sep 1, 2021 by davm79 (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Does the solution support working with multiple Office 365 tenants in the cloud-only scenario when there is no on-premise AD and all identity is managed via Azure Active Directory?

asked Apr 14, 2021 by Andrew Matveychuk (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

This message is displaying inside the Office 365 properties for every user on this account/domain. Multi-Factor Authentication is disabled on the tenant account and I am able ... domains that are working with O365 without issue on the same servers as well.

asked Oct 24, 2019 by jhutchinson (20 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users