0 votes

I'm not able to see the individual application licenses per user. This is what I see.

At the tenant it's configured like this:

And the web config looks like this:

I thought I was going to see them like this as your documentation shows:

Am I missing configuring something to show them?

by (1.4k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

The screenshot from our documentation shows a list of licenses, not services they include. You have only one license and it is displayed in the user account. We have the option to display license services in our TODO list.

Oh, okay. Speaking of TODO lists.. How's the next version of Adaxes coming along? Any ETA's?

Hello,

The release that was planned for the beginning of the year, with the new version of the Web interface and a new Reporting feature, has been shifted to mid-2017. However, in spring 2017 we will have another release dedicated to improvements in the Self-Password Reset and Send SMS features.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Dear Support Admin Hi, I hope you are in good health. I have a problem regarding the office 365 license my problem is: I have a case where if HR adds a new AD user, ... Is that possible to do? for example using a script or display it in another form? Thank you

asked Mar 4, 2022 by systech (100 points)
0 votes
0 answers

All, Over the last month or so we have been experiencing removing / deactivating Microsoft licenses using Adaxes. Some background on how we do this at my organization is ... troubleshoot this issue? It's intermittent, and not occurring on all disabled users.

asked Mar 30, 2017 by Ben.Burrell (490 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi I'm trying to add your report from here but whenever I run it, I get 2 errors for each user which seem to correspond to the following 2 lines in the ... "user" $Context.DirectorySearcher.AddCriteria($criteria) But I still get the same error's. Thanks Matt

asked Oct 16, 2023 by chappers77 (2.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a custom command, copied from the buit-in deprovisioning script, that revokes all licenses and blocks sign in; however, I get an insufficient permissions error on the ... be happening. I can assign licenses with no issues. Any help would be appreciated.

asked Apr 12, 2023 by Michael Long (70 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, We have a scenario in which our E3, windows 10/11 licenses, Exchange Online, etc are assigned by various security groups. We do however assign certain licenses, Power ... changed so that we can pick which licenses not to attempt to revoke? Thanks, Gareth

asked Feb 2, 2023 by gareth.aylward (180 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users