0 votes

Is there a way to pass parameters to a script run through Adaxes? I tried placing it in the Script text box under Action Parameters as shown in the attached screenshot but it seems to completely ignore the parameter.

by (100 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (270k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

You can do it in the following way:

& C:\Scripts\MyScript.ps1 -StringParameter "String value" -IntParameter 1234567890

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Dear support, I'm trying to automate network share creations via custom commands. They idea is to create share and groups with command A and schedule ... "ADS_SCOPE_BASE" $scopeItem.Exclude = $False $scopeItem.SetInfo() $task.ActivityScopeItems.Add($scopeItem)

asked Jan 27, 2020 by Dmytro.Rudyi (920 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are migrating away from on-premises AD toward cloud-only. Currently we are in a hybrid configuration with both on-premises AD and Azure AD. We are preparing to eliminate on-premise ... run Adaxes on a Azure vm server with only Azure AD an no on-premise AD.

asked Oct 6, 2023 by kevinleaverton (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Receive "Index operation failed; the array index evaluated to null. Stack trace: at <ScriptBlock>, <No file>: line 104>" and "Index operation failed; the ... $GroupName, $GroupDN." } } #foreach write-output "" Write-Output "" Stop-Transcript

asked Apr 14, 2022 by jbahou (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I asked this question last year, but have just dealt with running the commands manually since as I was unable to work out a solution. https://www.adaxes.com/questions/10506 ... desktop support not Azure Magician and do not know what API's teams falls under.

asked Apr 1, 2022 by TheLexicon (200 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I need to start Adaxes scheduled task from Powershell console running on another host. How can I do that?

asked May 21, 2020 by KIT (910 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,681 users