0 votes

Hello, I need a CSV file output and emailed that contains ExtensionAttribute 4 , Last Name, First Name, for all users in Adaxes(3 domains) WHERE ExtensionAttribute4 is not NULL. Can you please help with this? On the all users report I don't have an option to show ExtensionAttribute's so I assume this must be done via PowerShell that I can then run as a CustomCommand or Scheduled job.

by (470 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Actually, you can have a column for the Extension Attribute 4 property in the All Users report. You can configure the Web Interface so that it would be possible to add a column for the Extension Attribute 4 property to any grid that displays a list of AD objects in the Web Interface, including the grids shown in reports. For information on how to do that, see the following tutorial: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_WebInte ... tLists.htm.

If you want the report to be automatically sent by e-mail, this can be done with the help of a PowerShell script. We've asked our script guys to write it for you and will update this topic as soon as they come up with something.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi, In the SDK I find information on how to use Powershell to read and create scripts in custom commands and business rules, but I can not find the same for ... information like the embedded scripts for the report and custom columns? -- Morten A. Steien

asked Jul 27, 2023 by Morten A. Steien (300 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'm trying to generate a custom report based off the return values of a PowerShell script. I've tried looking over the tutorial docs and SDK, but I can't seem to piece it all ... Expression = { $_.Properties[1].Value } } } catch { Throw $_.Exception } } }

asked Sep 6, 2021 by joshua.lapchuk (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'm currently facing a problem where I want to set up a powershell script that should report all accounts (enabled, disabled, expired) matching a specific employeeType ... something else, just the plain Info Can you help me with this? kind regards Ingemar

asked Sep 4, 2015 by ijacob (960 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I have a report of computers in multiple groups that I used to create a chart count of "Computers" in certain security memberships relating to agent software. ... a member of the group written in the script. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

asked Nov 7, 2023 by Edogstraus00 (470 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have already made several attempts but do not manage. I want to create a report where I can select a user and then all the groups that start with XY are displayed. I have ... then run the report and it will show me all groups that start with XY. Thanks a lot

asked Oct 25, 2023 by DRiVSSi (240 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users