0 votes

When viewing the licensing area of Adaxes, it shows the number of licences being used, and also the limit - does anyone know the PowerShell for retrieving the current limit?

Thanks

Further searching led me to this which appears to work;

$serviceSettingsContainerPath = $Context.GetWellKnownContainerPath("ServiceSettings")
$serviceSettingsContainer = $Context.BindToObject($serviceSettingsContainerPath)

# Get number of users allowed by license
$productInfo = $serviceSettingsContainer.ProductInfo
$TotalnumberOfLicensedUsersAllowed = $productInfo.AllowedEnabledUserAccounts

by (70 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I am wanting to export a list of users including the properties of a specific custom attribute. Ideally, I would be able to run a get-admuser and filter on a custom attribute, but even an excel report with the custom attributes would work. Is this possible?

asked Sep 9, 2021 by ggallaway (300 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Using the powershell module, I know how to create a scheduled task, and also how to bind to a scheduled task that is already known. I also have used code to try creating ... same time as another. These are all one-time tasks and will be removed once executed.

asked Jan 19 by aweight (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Let's say I have a Business Rule that is fired prior to adding members to a group. Is it possible to get the number of objects being added to that group as ... that tells me that 6 objects will be added or is each added user treated completely independently?

asked Apr 20, 2022 by ngb (220 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Can you run a powershell to get a Custom Command's ID?

asked Jun 10, 2020 by hgletifer (1.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi I've added values to two attributes of an Oraganization Unit: adm-CustomAttributeText1 adm-CustomAttributeText2 I'm trying to extract these properties with a powershell ... But this does not provide the value set in adm-CustomAttributeText1. Any ideas?

asked Jan 28, 2013 by kjesoo (960 points)
3,326 questions
3,025 answers
7,724 comments
544,678 users