0 votes

Hello all,

Vasco Digipass has a web service interface where you supposedly can interact with the identikey services to provision / deprovision digipass authentication tokens. Has any one written any scripts that make web service calls from addaxes to enable / disable / create digipass accounts when the corresponding account in AD is created / enabled / disabled etc that you can share?

thanks,
-Ravi

by (50 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello Ravi,

We haven't had any experience with Vasco Digipass yet, however, if they have a web service to provide access to the operations you need, you can create a PowerShell script that makes calls to the web service from Adaxes. You can find a small example of how this script can look like in Example 2 under section Script Examples of the following SDK article: http://www.adaxes.com/sdk/ServerSideScr ... ptExamples.

Also, you can use Business Rules to call the web service automatically with the help of your script once a user is created, modified etc. For an example of a Business Rules that automatically runs a script after creating a user, see the following tutorial: http://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Automat ... ngUser.htm.

I love both features of addaxes - the business rules as well as the ability to call web services. The problem with Vasco Digipass is that Vasco charges additional money (about $4K in my case) to just give you access to the WSDL files and the SDK that describe the web services! I was hoping that some one who has the right subscription level and has tried out something like this can share a sample script that I can use as a starting point.

Hello Ravi,

We think that you'll have more luck with this on some resources dedicated to Vasco Digipass ;)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have to generate an Excel sheet populated with some users informations. It works on the server itself, but not when i run it via Custom commands. There is the code that ... it does'nt open and throws an error : How to interact with com objects on Adaxes?

asked Nov 29, 2021 by diaz801 (20 points)
+1 vote
1 answer

I am trying to connect to teams via powershell in adaxes to run the following commands. Set-CsUser -Identity <UPN> -EnterpriseVoiceEnabled $true -HostedVoiceMail $true ... (policyname)" I am not able to run the following though, Connect-MicrosoftTeams

asked Apr 22, 2021 by TJ_Umredkar (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, is there a way to save powershell variable to axases attribute and send it via "send email notification" in Scheduled task? for example, check if Office 2016 ... .name) installed"} ` then add $customattrib value to Send email notification. Thank you

asked Feb 13, 2020 by vheper (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is it possible to call execution of Adaxes custom command via SPML?

asked Oct 16, 2019 by Dmytro.Rudyi (920 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to pass parameters to a script run through Adaxes? I tried placing it in the Script text box under Action Parameters as shown in the attached screenshot but it seems to completely ignore the parameter.

asked Jan 5, 2017 by rbeu (100 points)
3,326 questions
3,026 answers
7,727 comments
544,678 users