0 votes

Is it possible to remove the default blank option that shows up in a multi-value field?

When I add two possible options for a multi-value field in the Property Pattern constraint, the front-end shows a blank along with the other two options. Is it possible to get rid of the blank?

(Options in Property Pattern)

(Display on Web Console)

by (730 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

There is no possibility to remove the blank field. However, you made the property required and there will be no possibility to leave it empty.

ok, thank you

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

I have a report that has a Multi-valued field of "Other-Login-Workstations". It only displays one of the values in the report. My report has the following fields: ... -Workstations How do I go about displaying all the values of "Other-Login-Workstations"?

asked Mar 31, 2021 by rurbaniak (1.4k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I copied report "recently created users" and added a parameter to check for specific value in extensionAttribute3. If this attributes starts with e.g. value "startdate" , only those users ... $null, * , %%, ? , ...) Any idea how to build the report?

asked Jul 7, 2023 by wintec01 (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I like to use a custom attribute to store the hardware choice for a new user: When a new user is created, a mail is sent to the manager to edit the user. One of ... not shure whether to treat it as an object or as a string. Any help will be usefull.

asked Oct 15, 2018 by Yehudi (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'm working on my "account lifecycle" review processes and have a new area that I'm starting to think about. When staff who are also managers (of both users ... use! I appreciate there are some complex questions in here, so don't prioritise! Many Thanks

asked May 30, 2013 by firegoblin (1.6k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi Firstly, can I say well done on 2018.1. The interface is a lot nicer and the ability to use Else and Else If statements in business rules is invaluable :D I ... this possible? Or something which you are looking to implement in a future release? Thanks Matt

asked Jul 9, 2018 by chappers77 (2.0k points)
3,348 questions
3,049 answers
7,791 comments
545,047 users